Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretty cool things

So - last week on Thursday I reserved the flights to HKI-Milan-HKI and only told Marko about it as he was picking me up from the airport. The family had a heart attack when I go to Italy. What did I do? Enjoyed the sun for ½day, ate a lot of pizza and slept. I still have the damn flu.

This week? Truly interesting things happening. I wasn't even dreaming that the job that I have could be this interesting, or that I could actually make a difference for millions of people. But if things pan out - my comments made last week will shape up something big. Maybe... But today after hearing the same kind of wishes from the Minister-level, well...

I still have huge problems adjusting to the tasteless food. If anyone says that Italian food is tasteless or anything like that - please take them behind the Sauna and shoot them. Repeatedly. But, thank god I have SubWay close to my place. Easy dinner for a single male - One whole grain sub 30cm. The wonderful thing? I discovered that the stamps you collect to the SubWay frequent eater cards are valid all over the world. My card had stamps from Germany and Finland. No problemos.

And today I went to this bankrupcy sale and bought one electrically controlled recliner (mekanismituoli), normal price 1200e and 1 3-seater sofa, normal price 1700e. Both for 420e. Coool...

No comments: