Wednesday, September 14, 2011

From the land of living dead

Flu is not a nice thing. I have to remember not to clean the house with a full draft on with both doors open and only wearing shorts+T-shirt. But the meds are brilliant - just one pill and your nose dries up in just a few minutes.

Although still feeling like a living dead I've had so much to do that my head is spinning. Seems that I'll be travelling quite a lot as well. Some familiar places, some more exotic. Hopefully I can "drop by" in Milan Malpensa on those trips. Still waiting if I can arrange myself to Asia somewhere... That would be nice.

And naturally I've managed already piss off some people - hopefully not too bad. It just sort of happened, and just after I pushed the "send" button I realized that the text might come back to me and bite my a$$ off. We'll see.

Otherwise, it's like living in Ispra/Biandronno. It's cloudy, rains all the time and somewhat chilly.

I've started to realize that 3 years in Italy has changed me (ok I did realize it before). But the more relaxed attitude and not stressing out too much has proven beneficial. You don't fret too much if a plan goes south, or that you didn't have time to do that other thing.

Also great thing. The company floorball practice is about 200-300 meters from my place. When I get this flu out of the way... (yeah sure says Marko)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Asia somewhere - me too!!! T